Are you passionate about scalability issues or NLP/NLU to deliver smart chatbots that automate customer contact? Then you are the one we’re looking for!
As a Software Engineer, you are part of our “Pinky & the Brain” chatbot engineering team. This team is helping our company to fulfill our mission to fully engage organisations with their valuable online customers. You will be working on our NLU/NLP, our infra, and building a deep understanding of this product’s features as you work on them. You bring not only your knowledge, but also your values and drive to be a true member of our high performing team. You put action into words and words into action.
Next to working on our infra and products, your activities will include all Scrum DevSecOps related stuff. We operate on a 2-week sprint cycle. The team works on a relatively flat hierarchy. We are all here because we enjoy what we do, and we want to make great products! This is something that you are able to (and encouraged to) shape. The team is informal and fun (also one of the company’s core values) and wearing headphones is not the universal “I’m busy, don’t talk to me” signal that you may have experienced before in previous jobs or teams. Ask questions, socialize, and if you need help, just ask for it. We are a friendly bunch, and any one of us will be happy to help you out with whatever you need.
- Python 3
- Django & Django Rest Framework
- You are living in the Netherlands
- You have a lot of experience, we are looking for a senior
- And this is how the rest of our stack looks like:
- Spacy & Rasa for NLP
- Docker & docker-compose
- Kubernetes & Google Kubernetes Engine
- Google Cloud Platform
- Azure DevOps (Scrum board & build pipelines)
- Automated functional testing with Cypress
- Kibana & Google Analytics
- Angular & Nebular frontend frameworks
We offer you:
- Lots of technical freedom and ownership
- An active personal development plan
- A wide range of career opportunities, the sky is the limit
- Of course, all the things you need to do your work, such as a laptop, extra screen, etc.
- Flexible options regarding working hours, working from home, etc.
- Travel allowance and pension scheme
- An informal, lively workplace in ICOON next to Zaandam station
- A team of more than 75 international, energetic, smart, and fun colleagues
- Cool (online) social events such as monthly games, drinks, etc.
It is! Apply directly through our website. We would like to get to know you.
Notice to recruitment agencies and other companies: acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.