Senior .Net Developer
Are you passionate about scalability issues and API first SaaS products used by many different types of organizations? Then you are the one we’re looking for!
As a senior software engineer, you will be working on the backend of our SaaS API. Your team is helping our company to fulfill our mission to fully engage organizations with their valuable online customers. You bring not only your knowledge but also your values and drive to be a true member of our high-performing team. You put action into words and words into action.
The engineering department’s teams work on a relatively flat hierarchy. We are all here because we enjoy what we do, and we want to make great products! This is something that you are able to (and encouraged to) shape. The team is informal and fun (also one of the company’s core values) and wearing headphones is not the universal “I’m busy, don’t talk to me” signal that you may have experienced before in previous jobs or teams. Ask questions, socialize, and if you need help, just ask for it. We are a friendly bunch, and any one of us will be happy to help you out with whatever you need.
In short, on a daily basis, you will:
- Interact with the architect and product owner for your team to create specifications for new features
- Implement these features and ensure that they work correctly by writing tests
- Triage and resolve reported bugs
- Refactor older parts of our applications, to improve maintainability and extensibility
- Live and breathe learning, technology, and quality engineering
- .Net Core
- Experience with ElasticSearch and/or IaaS (like: TerraForm)
- Experience in a modern environment: scrum, CI/CD, continues testing, datacenter + multi-cloud, Azure DevOps (backlog + pipelines)
- Awesome if you also bring:
- Experience with developing multi-lingual SaaS or weblications
- Experience working closely with architects and Product Owners
We offer you:
- A great career where the payoff is also in the paycheck
- Plenty of free days and a good pension
- Working with talented and smart colleagues
- Lots of responsibility and freedom to execute on the strategy
- The opportunity to be where tomorrow’s customer experience is born
- Great chances for personal growth and development
- Flexibility regarding working hours, working from home, etc.
- The opportunity to play a critical role in scaling this organization
It is! Apply directly through our website. We would like to get to know you.
Note: it's important that you live in The Netherlands, we don't accept applications from abroad for this vacancy.
Notice to recruitment agencies and other companies: acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.