Are you passionate about scalability issues and/or awesome data visualisations in SaaS products used by many different types of organisations? Then you are the one we’re looking for!
Full-time · Zaandam
Who are we?
Working at OBI4wan means that you work at the heart of the customer satisfaction sector. We have been one of the top 50 fastest growing Dutch tech companies for 3 years. OBI4wan is the only Dutch company that has the all-in-one solution for online customer service, chatbots, reputation management, and data analysis and stands for innovation. We are also the world's first customizable chatbot technology. We follow developments closely and use the latest technologies and trends in online media and customer service. Working with us means pioneering and innovating.
Our "effortless engagement" philosophy defines exactly what we do: we distinguish ourselves towards our customers by making it even easier and more accessible every day! And the ease of our tooling and technology allows our customers to pass it on to their customers.
What are you going to do?
As the medior/senior software engineer, you will be working on the frontend of our SaaS products. This team is helping our company to fulfil our mission to fully engage organisations with their valuable online customers. You bring not only your knowledge but also your values and drive to be a true member of our high-performing team. You put action into words and words into action.
The engineering department’s teams work on a relatively flat hierarchy. We are all here because we enjoy what we do, and we want to make great products! This is something that you are able to (and encouraged to) shape. The team is informal and fun (also one of the company’s core values) and wearing headphones is not the universal “I’m busy, don’t talk to me” signal that you may have experienced before in previous jobs or teams. Ask questions, socialise, and if you need help, just ask for it. We are a friendly bunch, and any one of us will be happy to help you out with whatever you need.
In short, on a daily basis, you will:
- Interact with the designer and product owner for your team to create specifications for new features
- Implement these features and ensure that they work correctly by writing tests
- Triage and resolve reported bugs
- Refactor older parts of our applications, to improve maintainability and extensibility
- Live and breathe learning, technology, and quality engineering
What do you bring?
Awesome if you also bring:
- Experience with developing multi-lingual SaaS or weblications
- Experience working closely with designers and Product Owners
- Familiar with Accessibility by Design (EN 301 549 / WCAG 2.1)
We offer you:
- A great career where the payoff is also in the paycheck
- Working with talented and smart colleagues
- Lots of responsibility and freedom to execute on the strategy
- The opportunity to be where tomorrow’s customer experience is born
- Great chances for personal growth and development
- Flexibility regarding working hours, working from home, etc.
- The opportunity to play a critical role in scaling this organisation
It is! Apply directly through our website. We would like to get to know you.
Notice to recruitment agencies and other companies: acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.