United Kingdom, GuilfordSpotler UK
You’ll also be working with our internal marketing team on wider projects such as creating content, online advertising and print.
You will have expert knowledge of email design and best practice that can help our customers achieve the best results.
We have a strong team led by our Creative Manager Krishna Lair and we believe at Spotler that you will succeed if you work hard, but also enjoy the work and make good bonds with your colleagues at work, so ideal candidates will be confident, articulate and be able to build good rapport and enjoy liaising with clients.
- Designing and developing creative solutions that support our full suite of products to an excellent standard to customer specification
- Champion innovation within our creative space, developing new services and techniques that support our customers growth
- Deliver high profile projects working closely with our internal marketing teams
- Being an escalation point for issues within the Creative Team and ensuring a successful resolution
- Being a point of knowledge within the team to train and mentor new starters and team members with less experience
- A University degree is preferable though not mandatory
- Previous front-end coding experience is ideal
- Knowledge of design, including the Adobe Creative Suite, is preferable
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written communication
- Development and progression within the organisation
- Company Pension Scheme
- Monthly Socials
- 25 days holiday
- Private Health care
- Access to discounted Gym through Vitality
- Online access to free training courses through Goodhabitz programme
- Food and drink provided by the company