Verenigd Koninkrijk, GuilfordSpotler UK
For our Marketing team we are looking for a Marketing Executive. You will join a creative and enthusiastic team of 5. Do you have at least 3 year of experience in for example Social Media Marketing, Content writer, Campaign organization and do you want to make the next step in your Marketing career? Then you might be the new member of our team.
As our new Marketing Executive you will help deliver the company’s marketing plan. You will be involved with planning campaigns, the executions and tactical delivery’s.
- Help plan, manage and budget the marketing activity.
- Tactical delivery/set-up and organisation of events and webinars, including the pre- & post communications.
- Responsibility for content production and distribution specifically relating to (but solely inclusive of) blogs, articles, case studies, whitepapers, press releases and emails.
- Help develop and execute cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Working closely with the marketing team to make sure the company’s social media is optimised and content regularly posted.
- Help develop marketing packs - preparing content for brochures, hand-outs, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos and model marketing letters.
- Day to day maintenance and updating of the company’s website.
- Generate ideas and suggestions for delighting and engaging audiences, based on your industry knowledge
- Produce the weekly/monthly marketing report which outlines the key activities and achievements within that week.
- Submit application for entries into awards, including research into best awards to apply for.
- Look after / review the automated communications that go out through the email marketing system.
Who are you?
- Educated to degree level – preferably CIM or a marketing or business degree.
- 1-3 years+ experience in a marketing role(s).
- Excellent communications skills.
- Knowledge of the digital landscape is desirable.
- Starting Salary of 18K-20K base on a full-time contract;
- Private health insurance (for example dental care);
- Good pension.