Zoetermeer, NetherlandsSpotler GroupDevelopment
As PHP Developer at the Spotler Group you will be part of an international team of professionals, who are constantly working to improve our wide variety of marketing software solutions. In your role you will be responsible for the upkeep and improvement of at least one of the solutions, this you to in collaboration with your team.
At Spotler Group you develop a platform that personalizes millions of emails per day for medium to large companies. With an excellent return in terms of open and click behaviour. This platform is always ON and ready for a renovation to new technology. We are continuing to build on the existing platform to serve our customers as well as possible, but we are also looking for new techniques to replace/improve the existing platform. The security of personal customer data is high on our list of priorities.
Your team consists of 19 colleagues, which are divided into 3 areas of expertise. The team works with passion on the projects and complements each other where necessary.
Your focus will be on:
- You bring a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a PHP Developer
- Experience with Symfony is a big plus
- You proactively think along and together we always look for the most used and new technologies to keep our system up to date in order to meet the wishes of our customers
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English
We offer you a working environment in which you are challenged to bring out the best in yourself every day. After all, our field is still in full development. You learn a lot in the field of online marketing and you can grow with us in a company with international ambitions. We also offer you:
- A function for 32-40 hours a week
- An excellent salary and attractive benefits, such as full travel allowance by public transport, an excellent pension scheme, the possibility to participate in a group disability insurance and training opportunities
- Internet and "work from home" allowance
- Access to the mental health provider OpenUp for sessions with a psychologist and/or webinars and courses on topics of your choosing
- Access to GoodHabbitz to improve softs-kills
- A fun working environment, where openness, honesty and fun are important core values
Pre-Existing work permit is required for this role. As well as the ability to come to the office at least ones a week.