Professional Services Consultant
United Kingdom, GuilfordSpotler UK
Established in 2005, Spotler UK has rapidly become one of the leading Marketing Automation software providers in the UK. Hundreds of companies rely on Spotler for on-demand, on-premise or fully managed marketing solutions. We have nearly 70 employees, a great market profile and a fantastic team atmosphere, based in a peaceful, yet modern setting in Guildford in Surrey. Spotler UK is owned by the Spotler Group which now incorporates 7 companies in the digital marketing space across UK, Holland, Spain and Sweden, and focus on Customer Data Platforms, Social Media, Email Marketing and transactional email sending.
Marketing Automation is at the forefront of what we do and how we deliver value to our customers in helping them create email campaigns, cast the net and then capture the leads for them by tracking people coming onto their website, so full end to end Lead Generation, all in one suite of products.
We need a team of marketeers who understand the marketing process, and what our customers want to achieve in their marketing function and as such need experienced Digital Marketeers to work closely with our customers and help them understand our suite of product and how to use it effectively. We call these our Professional Service Consultants
• Understanding our Customer’s marketing strategies and being able to communicate the value automation can bring.
• Training clients in both a class environment and through virtual online sessions on how to use our product to deliver their strategy and their goals and to show them an ROI.
• Preparing agendas and training content based on each client’s specific requirements
• Serve as a product expert and train and assist new members of a company as well as supporting internally with getting our employees to know the product in more detail.
• Liaise with our development team to ensure you are aware of all new and upcoming functionality
• Conducting Support System testing as needed
• Manage projects and consult with clients (preference centres, workflow builds)
• Continually look for ways to refine operational procedures in order to improve client experience
• Replying to and Scheduling Support Tickets relating to the product and how we can help our customers with questions on the product.
• Min 2-3 years in Marketing Company preferably in a software role
• Have experience with marketing automation software and have used it before to send campaigns, preferably CommuniGator software but other competitor solutions acceptable
• B2B Digital marketing experience focused on lead generation
• Experience working with a CD P (Customer development plan)
• Previous Customer Facing experience with a preference for training expertise
• Pension Scheme
• Monthly Socials
• 25 days holiday
• Gym membership scheme
• Cycle to work Programme