Come and continuously improve our three product development teams in effectively expanding the customer use of our online products: Engage (Webcare), Media Monitor and ChatBots. With these products we enable our business clients to effortlessly engage with all their online customers and continuously improve their service and marketing approach.
You are truly passionate about Scrum and are continuously finding better ways to collaborate, learn and measure. You understand that transparency is the foundation of it all. How you do this, we would consider it an art. It's your specialty. This means you can explain the essence of what we are doing and why, but also how we should improve continuously, in a manner everyone can relate to. No matter if you talk to a developer, product owner, account manager, customer service representative or CEO. You can guide them through the effective ways of collaborating in a complex environment.
The teams have 7 to 8 members, including you. Every team has their own dedicated Product Owner. As a Scrum Master you switch and connect between the three teams. Some products will be integrated in the near future and teams will collaborate more intensely on that. In the past year we have grown in team autonomy, quality of delivery, roadmap planning and (measuring) team effectiveness. Next improvements could be aligning decision making with outcome metrics (data driven) and improving our way of gathering product feedback.
If this fires up your Agile heart (and mindset), and you get motivated by our Core Values:
- We are ambitious - We strive to be the best in everything we do AMBITIOUS
- We own it - We think and operate like if we own the place OWNERSHIP
- We put the team first - We care for each other TEAM FOCUS
- Fluent English, so our team members from other parts of Europe can understand you as well.
- Smart insights, relatable approaches and a lot of ambition to help us dive in new ways of learning and improving.
- Experience in online collaboration tools like Azure DevOps, Jira (for near future) and canvas tools like Mural.
We offer you:
- A great career where the payoff is also in the paycheck
- Working with talented and smart colleagues
- Lots of responsibility and freedom to execute on the strategy
- The opportunity to be where tomorrow’s customer experience is born
- Great chances for personal growth and development
- Flexibility regarding working hours, working from home, etc.
- The opportunity to play a critical role in scaling this organisation
It is! Apply directly through our website. We would like to get to know you.
Notice to recruitment agencies and other companies: good luck! We like direct contact with candidates better, so acquisition based on this vacancy is hard work with very little effect.