Zoetermeer, Netherlands€3,000 - €4,500 per monthSpotler NLDevelopment
At the Spotler Group, you will be part of an international team of professionals working on features that are used in multiple products for thousands of customers. You create the code within the most suitable techniques and frameworks. You are familiar with an agile working environment, you develop flawlessly, you have an eye for detail and you know how to deal with all devices and browsers.
Your team is a close-knit team where people are there for each other! Besides work there is room for fun and humour. They like to learn from each other and help out when needed. Your knowledge is valuable and we therefore think it is important that you are given the freedom to get started with your creative ideas.
You will get started with the following tools:
- You have HBO working and thinking level
- At least 2 years of experience with Java and Angular
- Experience with tools such as IntelliJ, Jira, Git, SonarQube is a plus
- Experience writing Unit and end-to-end tests
- You have an affinity with the latest techniques and developments in our field, but also dare to sink your teeth into old (legacy) code of some parts of the Spotler products
We offer you a working environment in which you are challenged to bring out the best in yourself every day. After all, our field is still in full development. You learn a lot in the field of online marketing and you can grow within a company with international ambitions.
We also offer you:
- Of course money!
- Attractive fringe benefits such as, excellent pension scheme (without personal contribution), travel allowance & possibility to participate in a group disability insurance
- 25 vacation days (for full-time employment) and the option to buy 10 vacation days if you fall short
- Access to the online learning platform Udemy
- Accessible and unlimited access to help for your mental health through our partnership with OpenUp
- Hybrid working, which also includes internet and working from home allowances
- A fun working environment, where openness, honesty and fun are important core values
- Have fun in the game room with Pacman, play pool or darts and do well with fresh fruit
Does this sound interesting to you?
Then don't wait any longer and apply today!
Acquisition in response to these vacancies is not appreciated.
If you, as a recruiter, you now think, 'that probably doesn't apply to me', then you are wrong. The same counts for you.