Technical Implementation Specialist
Den Haag, NetherlandsSqueezely
Squeezely is seeking a full-time Technical Implementation Specialist Ecommerce Solutions in The Netherlands, with flexibility for remote work. This hybrid role requires the specialist to work in-person at one of our office locations (Zaandam, Utrecht, Den Haag), as well as some remote work. The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and optimization of eCommerce solutions for our clients. They will collaborate with cross-functional teams to oversee the eCommerce implementation process and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Minimum of three years of experience in implementing and managing eCommerce solutions (CDP, Site Search tooling, Email Systems, Tag Manager)
- Knowledge of web APIs, HTTP(S) protocols, and JSON is preferred
- Experience or a degree in Marketing Automation, Computer Science or related field is preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences, and work effectively in cross-functional and collaborative teams
- Fluency in English and Dutch (written and oral) is required
What you get in return
We offer you a working environment in which you are challenged to bring out the best in yourself every day. After all, our field is still in full development. You learn a lot in the field of online marketing and you can grow within a company with international ambitions.
We also offer you:
- Of course money!
- Travel allowance & possibility to participate in a group disability insurance
- 25 vacation days (for full-time employment) and the option to buy 10 vacation days if you fall short
- Access to the online learning platform Udemy
- Accessible and unlimited access to help for your mental health through our partnership with OpenUp
- Hybrid working, which also includes internet and working from home allowances
- A fun working environment, where openness, honesty and fun are important core value
Does this sound interesting to you? Then don't wait any longer and apply today!
Acquisition in response to these vacancies is not appreciated.
If you, as a recruiter, you now think, 'that probably doesn't apply to me', then you are wrong. The same counts for you.